Become a UECC member today!
It is easy to become a member of the Center and by doing so you profit from many benefits. Click here for a UECC Membership Form.
- For every $250 donated you get a life long voting share and become a full voting member.
- By being a member you benefit from substantial rental discounts (50% discount) for events like parties, weddings, christenings, etc.
- Notification of events held at the UECC.
- Members can run for a seat on the Board of Directors.
- Your donations are tax deductible.
UECC Bequeathal Policy
Any UECC member can bequeath his/her member shares and votes to the member's heirs. At the 1999 UECC Annual Meeting, which is regularly held in October, the members passed the proposition to allow the bequeathal of member shares and votes to the members' heirs. This means that any member can now ensure the longevity of his/her votes, which are accumulated by making donations, rather than lose them once he/she has passed away. Not only will this bring in "young blood", but will also keep the Center alive. Our By-laws are based on membership, which are vote-driven. A simple notarized form is all that is needed complete this process. If you are interested in filling out a Bequeathal form click here or visit the Center's Office during regular business hours. Should you have any questions regarding this matter, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-663-1166. You may also write to us at the following address: Ukrainian Educational and Cultural Center 700 Cedar Road Jenkintown, Pennsylvania 19046.